Sunday, November 13, 2011

Committment | Helena, Montana Family Photographer

I had the unique opportunity to spend some time with a very special couple recently who are celebrating their 30th anniversary this year. I eagerly looked around for inspiration for this session since I generally spend my time with kids and families, and needed some idea of what direction I wanted to go. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that having spent so much time together, there have to be many stories to tell, many memories living between them. That's what I wanted to capture.

So I went to this session with an open plan -- I knew I wanted to see what made them "them", but I also wanted to really try to show the love and the history that they have shared over the years.

We spent about two and a half hours together. I probably could have spent all day. What we came away with are images that I hope they and their family cherish for many years to come. I know they were a bit nervous, afraid they weren't photogenic and a little awkward in front of the camera, but I think we got past that. In fact, I know we did.

I'm looking forward to getting through all the images and making a keepsake album from our morning together.

Bob and Jan, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did -- and I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek. (Oh, and by the way, Happy Birthdays!)

Speirer-1238

Speirer-

Speirer-1371

Day 316: {wise}


Oh, and by the way, Bob, I hope there's not a test later ;)

Speirer-1135

0 comments:

Find Zo-Mak on Facebook

Contact Me!

Let's talk about the awesomeness we can bring into your home in the form of one-of-a-kind images that will be cherished for generations! Give a call or drop an email today.

406.600.2879

suzie@zomakphotography.com

Session Info

Regular Session Information:

The $125 regular session fee includes up to 2 hours of shooting time at a location of your choice and 20-30 edited proofs to choose from at your in-person ordering session (*proofing will be available online for those clients outside the Helena area).




Blog Archive

Copyright

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Zo-Mak Photography and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

All images and site content © 2009-2013 Zo-Mak Photography.

Sitemeter

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

Suzie


Zo-Mak Photography is an on-location custom portrait studio based in Helena Montana. I specialize in people - all people; the people who are special to you. Bringing a fresh perspective to custom photography, Zo-Mak Photography loves vreating images of your family, children, newborn baby, roly poly baby, high school senior and wedding that will be cherished for generations.




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP