Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm back! | Bozeman Helena Montana Familly and Baby Photographer

Phew! It's been a while! I'm currently living in limbo between Bozeman and Helena, but at least I have a place to hang my hat until we close on our new house, and a computer to get some work done! I did a couple sessions while I was in NY, and one here in Montana the day after I got back. Now that I'm back in the swing of things, (did I mention I came home to a completely wiped out hard drive? yuck!) I wanted to share a few images from what I'm working on now.


I can't even begin to explain how happy this first image makes my heart. I grew up with this family -- and was honored to take their photos while I was recently visiting my hometown. And for a Dad who *claimed* he wasn't interested in getting his picture taken, I tend to think otherwise when I see this one:


Short Family-9013-Edit

A couple of beautiful grand-kids:
Short Family-8862

Short Family-8989-Edit

Meet Cooper (and his Mom, another childhood friend of mine), the adorable 1-year-old who braved 43 degrees and soggy ground for his birthday pictures:

Cooper 1 year-8353

Cooper 1 year-8471

And 9-month old Jackson, one of my baby's first year babies -- can't believe I have only one session left with him!

Jackson 9 months-9272-Edit

I'm looking forward to a super busy summer with sessions in Bozeman and in Helena - what an adventure this will be!

But before that happens, I better get finished with editing these three sessions!

0 comments:

Find Zo-Mak on Facebook

Contact Me!

Let's talk about the awesomeness we can bring into your home in the form of one-of-a-kind images that will be cherished for generations! Give a call or drop an email today.

406.600.2879

suzie@zomakphotography.com

Session Info

Regular Session Information:

The $125 regular session fee includes up to 2 hours of shooting time at a location of your choice and 20-30 edited proofs to choose from at your in-person ordering session (*proofing will be available online for those clients outside the Helena area).




Blog Archive

Copyright

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Zo-Mak Photography and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

All images and site content © 2009-2013 Zo-Mak Photography.

Sitemeter

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

Suzie


Zo-Mak Photography is an on-location custom portrait studio based in Helena Montana. I specialize in people - all people; the people who are special to you. Bringing a fresh perspective to custom photography, Zo-Mak Photography loves vreating images of your family, children, newborn baby, roly poly baby, high school senior and wedding that will be cherished for generations.




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP