Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Girls | Bozeman MT Child Photographer

I intentionally left the camera at the house this afternoon when we took our girls out to a nearby field to fly a kite so I could actually play with them and enjoy the moments rather than have the camera at my eye the whole time. I try to do this as often as I can (which is not very often) and it actually throws people for a loop. Maybe that's a sign. Anyway -- as soon as we got out there, I knew the no-camera thing was a mistake. So I sprinted back home, grabbed the camera and ran back. So glad I did.

My girls often don't get the attention from my camera that my clients receive. They get crappy snapshots in poor lighting. Those memories are fine for the photo album, and I don't expect every shot of them to be perfect, but MAN it's great when I do get some truly beautiful images!

20110216-DSC_0676-2

20110216-DSC_0662

20110216-DSC_0650

The little one was pretty excited watching the kite takeoff!
20110216-DSC_0642

20110216-DSC_0684

0 comments:

Find Zo-Mak on Facebook

Contact Me!

Let's talk about the awesomeness we can bring into your home in the form of one-of-a-kind images that will be cherished for generations! Give a call or drop an email today.

406.600.2879

suzie@zomakphotography.com

Session Info

Regular Session Information:

The $125 regular session fee includes up to 2 hours of shooting time at a location of your choice and 20-30 edited proofs to choose from at your in-person ordering session (*proofing will be available online for those clients outside the Helena area).




Blog Archive

Copyright

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Zo-Mak Photography and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

All images and site content © 2009-2013 Zo-Mak Photography.

Sitemeter

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

Suzie


Zo-Mak Photography is an on-location custom portrait studio based in Helena Montana. I specialize in people - all people; the people who are special to you. Bringing a fresh perspective to custom photography, Zo-Mak Photography loves vreating images of your family, children, newborn baby, roly poly baby, high school senior and wedding that will be cherished for generations.




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP