Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lepley Family ~ Bozeman, MT Family Photographer

A couple months ago I put my feelers out to get my camera on some high school seniors to see how it went. In a nutshell, it went fabulously! You may remember my post of Taylor, who came with her mom and dad from Billings to have a session (well, two...) with me. It was great! Not only is she beautiful, but she's polite, well mannered and a pleasure to be around. Turns out it runs in the family. The whole family came back to do a session this past week and we took full advantage of the beautiful fall colors here in Bozeman. They were a blast - and totally willing to do anything in front of the camera.

DSC_0040_10x20


I learned right around this point that mom and one of the girls are deathly afraid of grasshoppers. Ooops. Bad place to face that fear, but thanks for going with the flow :)
DSC_0063_square

While gazing into the eyes of these kids, I realized that I've had far more blue-eyed subjects than brown. I thoroughly enjoyed the change of pace!
10x20 storyboard

Easy to see where it comes from...
DSC_0116

Being that we've spent a fair amount of time together at this point, I didn't have much trouble convincing them to jump. We did a lot of jumping. I love it when you really feel comfortable together and get some honest, fun shots along with the more serious ones.
DSC_0209

See what I mean? Lots of jumping. Love it.
10x20 storyboard_silly

More jumping. And running.
DSC_0295

Um, yeah. More jumping. Love it.
DSC_0337crop

Thanks for spending your time with me! I had a great time - hope you did, too! Your proofs will be on the way shortly.

0 comments:

Find Zo-Mak on Facebook

Contact Me!

Let's talk about the awesomeness we can bring into your home in the form of one-of-a-kind images that will be cherished for generations! Give a call or drop an email today.

406.600.2879

suzie@zomakphotography.com

Session Info

Regular Session Information:

The $125 regular session fee includes up to 2 hours of shooting time at a location of your choice and 20-30 edited proofs to choose from at your in-person ordering session (*proofing will be available online for those clients outside the Helena area).




Blog Archive

Copyright

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Zo-Mak Photography and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

All images and site content © 2009-2013 Zo-Mak Photography.

Sitemeter

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

Suzie


Zo-Mak Photography is an on-location custom portrait studio based in Helena Montana. I specialize in people - all people; the people who are special to you. Bringing a fresh perspective to custom photography, Zo-Mak Photography loves vreating images of your family, children, newborn baby, roly poly baby, high school senior and wedding that will be cherished for generations.




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP